Monday, October 3, 2011

Sugar

         So my roommate went home to the illustrious "bay area" which is his hipster lingo for about 45 min from San Francisco. He is almost certainly now a hipster in my eyes... He brought me home a packet of fair trade sugar.. he told me the sad story behind it and how he thinks normal sugars and sweeteners are just corporate superpowers over charging us and trying to take over the world. He then grabbed his copy of Lord of the Rings, v-neck shirt, and skinny jeans and went on his merry way to class. (probably skipping, or riding his razor scooter)

          -random side note-- Ever notice how you finish your homework for the night and then just get super bored??



^^I googled hipster and that is what I found^^

A friend pointed out to me once that she thinks I am obsessed with the word hipster..
    -Maybe I'm a closet hipster 
     ---that would be so ironic
       ---but to be fair.....trade.. I don't have a good enough fashion sense to be hipster
        --- but also, in my writing about hipsterisms I am learning about the culture and it's movements
         ---is that meta?

 My roommate just interrupted me to comment how I am "always" writing about him.. you know what I say to that??      I say.. button up your v-neck!

This was a very spontaneous blog post so it may seem a bit scattered but to be fair....trade.. (had to do it again, sorry) I was just sitting at my dining table and surveyed the room around me and started writing.

Thanks for reading?
-- and if you actually do enjoy this and somehow in the future it takes off into some really famous thing you can justifiably say... You read this before it was cool :)

3 comments:

  1. Dude, your blog is so post-modern. I'm glad it hasn't gone mainstream yet. Keep it coming.

    -Chris

    P.S. Is your blog written by children in sweat shops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Love it, Love it...sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you... before facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete